Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Two More Photo Albums

As I said in my last post, I'll be gradually posting photos from my family's trip to Harbin, Beijing, and Chengdu. Here are the next two installments of that.

First, pictures from our trip to the Ice Festival:

http://calvin.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2044684&id=15302001


Next, pictures from our first day in Beijing, when we walked around Tiananmen Square and toured the Forbidden City:

http://calvin.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2044862&id=15302001

In other news, I have decided that I'm definitely going back home to the U.S. at the beginning of February. I realize that I need time to think and reflect on where I'm heading in my life, and I also miss my friends and family very much. I will probably spend part of my time in Northeast Ohio and part of my time in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

That is all for now. I'll post again with more photos and any further developments.

3 comments:

Cody Shaffer said...

I am both saddened and excited. The first out of empathy, the second for more selfish reasons (i.e., we all miss you here). Now, COME BE OUR FRIEND!!! (Not to sound needy, or anything.)

Anonymous said...

My baby is coming home...!

tom and sandy said...

That's exactly what I was thinking - My son is coming home!!!! Tom's mom