Thursday, August 9, 2007

More Crazy Capers!

Last night, Tom and I went on a (not very successful) picture-taking excursion down Nanluogu Xiang, the street by our house where we spend most of our time. Feeling inspired by Tom's Crazy Capers of Mask-on-Neck and Zoomy-Yak, as well as Comic Life, a comic-making program that came with my Mac, I decided to make a comic documenting our experience! (Also, the pictures were too boring to post by themselves.)

Comic Life is pretty cool - I wanted to go nuts with photo effects and graphics, but I figured that since the point of the comic was to show you around, I should give you guys a clear look. Hopefully, I'll soon get a handle on the program, and then I can deliver some truly awesome comics. But for now, enjoy.

(By the way, I made them appear as large as Blogger would let me, but if they are too small, you can click on them for a closer look.)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're enjoying your creativity - keep those "creative crazy capers comics" coming!!!

Doug Mazanec said...

Good stuff. I always enjoy a little edu-tainment. Maybe this comic/reality thing has potential.

Anonymous said...

haha, you guys are great. ridiculous, but great. i am jealous of your comic program. i want, i want!
ps- you are NOT doing very good at clearly stating at the beginning who is doing the writing. hm!

Brian K said...

Lisa,

This looks like the unmistakable work of an Apple computer. Looks good. I can totally relate to your Hutong adventures, and I'll be looking for more episodes.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I love this. I hope we see more Crazy Capers Comic in posts to cme.

Anonymous said...

very fun, I wonder if this program is new or if I just havent found it yet? :) Looking forward to more comics!! -becky